Can I get an invoice for an order so it can be paid with public funds?

We are currently unable to process orders that require invoices to third parties, such as those associated with the use of public or private funds for differently-abled children. It's possible that we'll be able to provide this service in the future.

If this purchase is related to a Charter School in the U.S., it's possible that Osmo is already part of their 'approved vendor list.' Please make sure to search their list for the company name 'Tangible Play, Inc.' instead of Osmo, which is the brand name.

Note that some of our customers do get reimbursed from third parties when they place orders on and then submit their itemized order receipt for reimbursement. You may wish to investigate that option in advance of any purchase on our website.

We do accept Purchase Orders from schools. Here's more information about school orders.

Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.